Friday, January 8, 2010

100Q's with some HSJ related parts

1)You are going to answer 100 questions. How do you feel?
-Excited to analyze myself.

2)How are you feeling today?
-Daijoobu desu. Just woke up.

3)Tell us your height and weight!
-ara! ma! ara ma! chiisai for my age. hehe. weight? wakarimasen.

4)I want to ____ this summer!
-a playful summer! I want this year's summer to be something extraordinary than before.

5)Do you like spring?
-hai! Mochiron!
.
6)Do you have pollinosis (allergies)?
-hai. Dust allergy.

7)What color is summer color?
-kiiroi. It's a bright color.

8)Summer item you’ve recently purchased is?
-Shades.

9)What do you want to eat right now?
-Spaghetti

10)What do you want right now?
-eiwa jiten, eiwa jisho

11)What do you want to do right now?
-Eat Ice cream.

12)If you were to time slip, would you go to the past? Or future?
-Past. I have things I regret not doing my best from my past.

13)What do you want to be if you were reborn?
-a Neko or a Risu

14)What do you think your previous existence was?
-Risu.

*Persons you know for real...
15)Number 1 fashionable person you know?
-Watashi. hehe.

16)Number 1 crybaby person you know?
-Watashi. demo, no one knows.

17)Number 1 sharpest person you know?
-Watashi. I have a sharp tongue despite of my friendly personality.

18)Number 1 soothing type of friend person you know?
-Watashi.
.
19)Number 1 active person you know?
-Watashi!

20)Number 1 photogenic person you know?
-My best friend, Hotaru-san!

21)Number 1 good looking person you know?
-My brother, Aji-niisan!

22)Number 1 kindest person you know?
-wakarimasen. Must be...ah! Momo-chan!

*Hey Say JUMP
23)What kind of person is Nakajima Yuto?
-yakamashii

24)What kind of person is Yamada Ryosuke?
-kakkoi

25)What kind of person is Chinen Yuri?
-kawaii and sugoi

26)What kind of person is Morimoto Ryutaro?
-kowai

27)What kind of person is Okamoto Keito?
-English boi... hansamu.

28)What kind of person is Arioka Daiki?
-friendly. always smiling.

29)What kind of person is Takaki Yuya?
-atsui

30)What kind of person is Inoo Kei?
-kashikoi

31)What kind of person is Yaotome Hikaru?
-okashii

32)What kind of person is Yabu Kota?
-shinsetsu

33)If you were to switch places for one day from the members?
-Ryosuke-kun

34)What makes you think you are glad to be a JUMP fan?
-Inspired me to learn Japanese more.

35)One JUMP’s pride you think they deserve to have.
-kessoku

36)What do you want to be called by your boyfriend?
-anything yuniiku

37)Meeting up with your boyfriend, how long would you wait?
-30 minutes

38)When you get a girlfriend, do you want to contact each other everyday?
-it doesn't have to be everyday

39)Mature guy or cute guy, which is your type?
-ryoohoo

40)average type or muscled type, which is your type?
-handsome and hot and yet has frightening strength hidden inside

41)Quiet guy or active guy, which is your type?
-active guy

42)What kind of situation do you fall in love?
-it depends. only when he already has proven himself worthy of my love.

43)What do you demand for your future husband?
-chuugi and forever only love

44)What is love means to you?
-It's a precious thing that should not be played.

45)Best mimic.
-Anime's

46)Favorite part of your body is?
-kuchibiru to me

47)Least favorite part of your body is?
-height and weight

48)Your weakness is?
-tickle

49)Favorite food is?
-Spaghetti and sweets

50)A person who is sensitive (can’t stand) to heat or to cold?
-both.

51)Are you an impatient or patient person?
-both. Could that be possible? haha. hai! to me.

52)Are you an romantic or a realistic person?
-Realistic.

53)Your hobby right now.
-Listening to HSJ songs and learning Japanese

54)When did you recently cried about?
-dawn of dec.31, 2009... My tatay Jaga scolded me for something that wasn't my fault and he thought I'm making a fool out of him.

55)When did you recently angered about?
-just a while ago. people can't do things without me as their help. tsk tsk

56)How many times do you mail [text] in one day?
-about 5-10 on ordinary days

57)What is your cell phone background image [wallpaper]?
-Yuri and Ryosuke's duet picture

58)Favorite number is?
-18. It's my birthday.

59)First thing you do when you wake up is?
-think if I should get up already or stay and continue sleeping

60)How long does it take you to get out of the house from waking up in the morning?
-about an hour.

61)Is your breakfast rice type or bread type?
-rice type. Breakfast has to be rice!

62)Do you check the forecast before you leave?
-iie.

63)What do you do in your room?
-read, eat and sleep.

64)Are you a bathtub type or shower type?
-It depends on the situation.

65)How long does it take you to bathe?
-about 10-15 minutes.

66)Where do you wash first when washing your body?
-atama.

67)What do you always do before you go to bed?
-pray.

68)Do you use bed or futon?
-bed-do

69)What color is your bed/futon sheets?
-white. It looks cleaner, ne.

70)How well do you sleep? Good or bad?
-It goes bad when I have nightmares demo, aside from that, it's all a good sleep.

71)Is your mood good or bad, when you wake up?
-bad.

72)What do you wear to sleep?
-comfortable pajamas.

73)How long is your average sleep?
-7 to 8 hours.

74)How long have you slept for the longest?
-About 12 hours.

75)What does your family call you by?
-Mopy

76)Are you type of person who shows their feeling by face?
-soo dewa nai desu.

77)How do you get rid of stress?
-Eat, sing and dance

78)What instruments can you play?
-Flute, Lyre and hmmm.. wakarimasen!

79)Is your room clean?
-hmmm. I share room with my okaa-san.

80)What is your favorite part about your room?
-where my stuffs is.

81)If you were to describe yourself in color?
-Rainbow. Each color have a corresponding description of personality. Demo, since I have defferent personalities, then it's Rainbow.=)

82)Do you have any wording habit?
-hmmm.. "Shing shing", "Baka" and "Yowai".

83)When is a moment when you think “I think I’m cool”?
-When I'm in the mood of looking friendly smart ass.

84)When is a moment when you think “I’m not cool.. !?”?
-when I get mad.

85)Favorite ingredients in your onigiri [rice ball] is.. ?
-the rice itself. haha.

86)Favorite ingredients in your sandwich is..?
-Egg. I love Egg sandwich.

87)What do you always do before a performance?
-condition myself.

88)Do you get nervous before an performance?
-of course. I might do wrong. huhu

89)Are you interested in seeing your name on a Uchiwas(fan)?
-Mochiron.

90)What is your number 1 mistake during a performance?
-I forgot the steps. haha.

91)Do you have any treasures?
-watashi no kazoku.

92)Where do you want to go for an oversea travel?
-japan first. then, s.Korea, London, States, Hawaii, Canada.

93)Where do you want to travel inside of Philippines?
-ah! cave. wakarimasen. Too many to mention.

94)Where do you want to go for your honeymoon?
-London.

95)How many kids do you want?
- about ni?

96)What do you want your future kids to call you by?
-hmmm.. any.. as long as it's a cute name and respectable.

97)What kind of adult do you want to be?
-a good, wise and wonderful one.

98)Few words to yourself right now!
- I'll do my best and aim higher than yesterday's accomplishments!

99)Few words to yourself in 10 years!
-Have you reached the sky already? Did you gain height? haha.

100)How do you feel on your 100th question?
-whoah! I finished it! It made me think of things, ne... hayyyyzt.. Arigatou!