Friday, March 5, 2010

My life...

I was asked by my teacher... What type of life has God given you?


God has given me a life full of trials but despite of these, He also showers me with blessings. A life that would make me experience all the feelings and emotions that there has in the world He sent so many problems I have to face and endure to test my values which are Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, Integrity and Virtue, but also given me people and commandments that would help me achieve high aims and reach my goal. The goal that all LDS plans to aim and that is to fulfill that plan of salvation and to be back to Heavenly Father. I just have to believe, not lose my faith, and endure to the end.


How 'bout you? If you were asked to put it into words... What kind of life do you think God has given you?