Monday, November 23, 2009

I hate this dream...

I had another dream...
This one may not be the same nightmare i usually used to have with all the ghost and the creepy things but still, for me, It's still a nightmare...

Coz the story is about my Aji-niisan leaving me without even saying goodbye...
We were in some house. Staying there for a vacation. Here in the Philippines of course. After some time of hanging out together, the sad day arrived... and it's like, he could have stayed longer here but he chose to go back. He ignored my plead to stay muna kahit for a week more lang. And totally ignored me for that whole day. We didn't talk. I didn't eat. We acted like total strangers to each other for the first time after all the days we have spent together. Then when they were about to go, I was in my room, he was on the drive way and we just looked at each other. Both with sad eyes. And I cried. Then they were gone. I thought he really didn't care. But when I cleaned the room he used at home, I saw a letter with his name and my name on it. He wrote a letter for me apologizing for not staying. But, that's just it... So sad... Parang ngaun lang... Walang communication... =(