Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One heck of a HeLL...

I stared at the man beside me. He was looking at me.. he's smiling.. a friendly smile..

Then another scenery popped out.. a girl trying to escape from that bloody room she was chained at. Beside her was a door.. and another girl at her feet.. the first girl was chained hanging flat to the wall. the latter girl was just 2 feet away from her.. laying in the grounds filled with blood.. a hooded man was raping her.. the 2 girls were trying to escape from that terror happening to them but they can't.. too weak.. too down.. no one from the outside world seems to know there were some murdering that happened and is happening in that place. the chained girl started banging the wall with her body while shouting for help..

The scenery was changed.. i was at home with my family.. we were at the garage cooking and grilling food for dinner. A perfect family.. so happy.. smiling faces surrounding me.. we were joking at each other.. the kids running around freely.. then we decided to sleep coz it's late already.. I don't know why but we slept there beside the gate.

changed... the smiling man scene.. i can't remember how but i found out that he was the hooded rapist-killer i saw at the bloody room.. then he began chasing me.. like the chasing game that happened in the movie Leprechaun.. the bloody room with the chained girl popped out again.. bloods on her and a shadow of a woman getting killed with a knife.. the scene popped out about 2 times more.. different women being killed..

then i saw myself in the scene.. my face looked so dull like i was some sort of a vampire.. like i don't have blood.. so white.. so scared.. i was trying to open the gate coz Aji-niisan run out for something and i was trying to call him back..i had opened the gate successfully.. i was kneeling on the ground and my head was out looking for my Aji-niisan.. then i heard someone laughing devilishly.. I looked up.. there i saw him..

the killer man... he tried to kill my family so he could kill me... i have realized that, if he gets me, i will be the next victim in that bloody room.. this can't be my end.!

i fought back.. My Aji-niisan was there trying to figure out what to do but he seems to lose his mind for the sudden happening.. My family was deep asleep.. they're not dead. I have defended them. they were still sleeping soundly not knowing and can't feel that I was in danger.. I run away.. i tried.. but he caught my hair and pulled me back.. I tried hitting him with my fighting skills.. he got frustrated.. he decided to just kill me so his mission of keeping me silent will be finished.. and that was it.. I felt the tip of the cold steel touch my skin.. I felt the red liquor flow down in my belly's skin.. I felt the pain and me catching my breath..

he stabbed be with a kitchen knife...

I saw him, my dearest brother, Azul (Aji-niisan), running away like nothing happened. Like he checked us if we were sleeping soundly and he saw that we're ok and run away again for something..

I opened my eyes feeling so ughmmm, devastated..? No.. frightened is the correct word.. I was catching my breath and tears were falling down my cheeks..I was facing left.. I rolled to the right... That was when i realized..

It felt like it was true but...

It was all just one of those nightmares...

But I know.. like the others.. this would hunt me for a month or so before i could get over it..

I don't know what to do.. I don't have anyone to listen to me.. I don't have someone who could comfort me when I'm scared.. It seems like they all think i can take care of myself.. but i am scared.. and can't tell it to anyone.. i can't be a sissy.. therefore, I have to deal with it...=(