Monday, September 21, 2009

CINDYRELLA – THE NEW VERSION


CINDYRELLA – THE NEW VERSION


A long long time ago, in a far far far away subdivision with a kingdom outside our galaxy, a girl named Cindyrella was locked up in a slimy cellar where rats and cockroaches began to nibble her feet.


Cindyrella cried, “Help! Let me out!”
Then there came out a magic Dwelf and said, “My dear, are you alright?”
Cindyrella replied, “All right? Can’t you see I feel as rotten as can be!?!? Get me to the ball held at the kingdom! My stepsisters have gone and I am jealous! I want a dress, a coach, earrings, diamond brooch, silver slippers and a nylon panty hose! Not tomorrow, not yesterday, but NOW!”
Therefore, the magic Dwelf gave her colorful dagger-wand a mighty flick and in no time at all, Cindyrella was at the ball! Dancing with the handsome Prince who have fallen in love at first sight with her. All was going on so well until the clock struck for midnight.
“Heck! I’ve got to run to run to save my neck!” Cindyrella shouted.
She run away as fast as she could but the Prince grabbed her dress to hold her back. The dress was ripped from head to toe and she ran out with her underwear and lost one slipper on the grand stairs.
“The girl whom this slipper fits shall be my bride!” said the Prince. The next morning, the Prince went on looking for the owner of the slipper. The shoe was long, very wide and smelled a wee bit icky. There came to Cindyrella’s house, Cindyrella’s ugly stepsisters tried the slipper. The eldest, Andalucia, said it was hers but the Prince denied and decided to go home.
Andalucia stopped him and said, “You promised to marry me so you stand on it!”
The Prince got angry. He pulled his sword out and in one swoosh sway, Andalucia’s head went down to her feet. The second stepsister, Grizziella, feeling delighted, tried to get the slipper to try it on but the Prince would not give it to her.
“Hey! Marry! I am the true owner of that filthy slipper, you know. So marry me!” Grizziella said.
The Price smiled at her and another swoosh sway of his sword, Grazziella’s head rolled down to her feet and headed to the kitchen.
“She’s prettier without her head.” The Prince said.
At the kitchen, Cindyrella was busy cooking ger food when she saw Graziella’s head.
“Oh! My dear sister’s head was chopped! Hmmmm, on the other hand, I think this will make my food more delicious.” So she picked up the head and put it on the food she’s cooking. Tasted it and said, “Hmmmm.. Delicioso!”
She went out in the kitchen and saw the Prince.
“What’s all the racket?” asked the puzzled Cindyrella.
“Mind your own business. Want me to chop your head too?” the Prince answered.
“Oh my! My Prince has the hobby of chopping heads! Magic Dwelf, magic Dwelf, please hear my plead. Please let me marry a honey jam maker instead of a Prince. Let me marry a good man instead of one chopping heads. Please let me have someone who would love me for who I am, than having someone who is handsome but does not know how to value life. Please turn me back into my old good-hearted self.” cried Cindyrella.
The Dwelf came out of sight again upon hearing Cindyrella’s call. She waved her dagger-wand and Cindyrella can be seen neither in a brick house nor in a palace. She’s living in a wooden house eating a yummy bread with sweet honey instead of a soup with a human head. And of course, instead of a Prince, she was married to a good, honest honey jam maker.
And they lived happily ever after…



Lesson learned:
· Be contented of what you have. Don’t dream for something unbelievable and impossible. Just try if you can change your fate.
· Wait for what is destined to you. Don’t be in a rush. But also remember that you make your own fate.
· Greed will bury even the lucky eventually.
· You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
· Either you control your attitude or it controls you.
· Background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
· It’s not what you have in your life, but whom you have in your life that counts.
· The most important things in life aren't things.
· No matter where life takes you, don't forget where you came from.